Welcome Students & Coaches!
Here are just a few, easy steps to follow and some useful information in preparing for GBSC.
STEP 1: Register for GBSC 2017 and send payment via check made out to “FIU Foundation” no later than February 6 by 5:00PM.
- Program Address: 11200 SW 8th St RB307B, Miami, FL 33199
- Addressed to: College of Business Global Sales Program.
*Please note: This check reserves your spot to compete. This check will not be deposited and at the end of the competition, will be returned to you. This check will be nonrefundable if you have reserved your spot and do not participate in the competition.
STEP 2: Confirm your attendance with our Graduate Assistant, Shelley Baeza via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please provide in email:
- Name of your University
- All competitors first and last name that will be competing
- Competitor’s email and phone number
- First and last name of all coaches accompanying competitors
- Office address
STEP 3: Send your resume in PDF format to email@example.com no later than Monday, February 6, by 5:00 PM.
STEP 4: Get ready for the competition
- Review competition agenda under the “Agenda & Logistics” tab
- Review all product materials under the “Competitors” tab on the “Product Information” page
- Read role play scenarios for Round 1 in English and Spanish and review example Role Play Videos under the “Competitors” tab and Product Materials.
- Plan, prepare and practice!
Take the time to review the companies who are sponsoring this event. Be sure to access the “Sponsors” tab.
STEP 5: Attend the GBSC Sales Career Fiesta on Wednesday, March 8 between 10AM – 4PM and bring your updated resume. All competitors are required to attend the event. For more information, please view the “Sales Career Fiesta” page for more details.
STEP 6: Review the GBSC Competitor Schedule for English & Spanish Round 1 . This document will inform you when you are scheduled for your GBSC role play.
STEP 7: If you are parking on campus, please register your vehicle for parking.
Please use the following link: Link coming soon!
*Parking for this event will be located in Parking Lot 9 or Parking Garage 3 in any blue spots labeled “faculty/staff or in any blank white spots. Please do not park in any white spots labeled “admin”. Visit the “Driving & Parking Logistics” page for more details.
STEP 8: If you are traveling from out of state, please view our various hotel options on the “Hotel Logistics” page under the “Agenda & Logistics” tab.